Friday, September 30, 2011

Sock Swap Sign-ups Close Tonight!

sock swap goodies by gradschoolknitter
sock swap goodies, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

Just a reminder that the sock swaps close tonight! If you are on the fence, go check out the group. It is such an amazing group of women, and I'm more than a little sad to be sitting this swap out... but thesis-duty calls! I'm leaving it in more than capable hands, and I know they would love to have you along for the ride.

Details: Sign-ups end tonight. Partners will be assigned in the next day or two. Socks will be knit out of worsted weight yarn for this round. Packages must be mailed by Dec 31, 2011.

2 comments:

Zombie Queen said...

I'll be joining this round :) I'm super excited!

gradschoolknitter said...

Yay! I'm sure you'll have a great time!