Thursday, September 29, 2011

somehow I always miss Wednesdays

glorious garter by gradschoolknitter
glorious garter, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

Wednesday tends to be the day I go in to the library and so I also tend to forget to post about WIPs. So, even though it's Thursday, and some might consider that sacrilegious, here's what I've got on the needles right now.

Above is the garter stitch swingy sweater I posted about a few days ago.

Also on the needles, of course, is the other garter project I'm currently loving, my rae scarf. (It hasn't grown notably since you last saw it, though, so I won't bother with new pictures.)

And finally:

trisockles

Yellow socks for DH. I actually have a full one done, but I think I might be off socks for a while, or maybe it's just that I don't really love cotton yarns (yarn here is Cascade Fixation), but I haven't brought myself to cast on for the second one yet.

So that's pretty much it for me, what's on your needles right now?

No comments: