Thursday, July 1, 2010

redux


cascade heritage redux, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

This morning, in an act of frustration (read: lack of internet access) I ended up doing some cleaning and now have a lovely ball of cascade heritage... out of this:

striken

It's a bit sad, but really, I had to admit that I was never going to finish these socks. And because it freed up the needles I dove into the only two books (remember? no internet) I had available (Cookie A's Sock Innovation and Jared Flood's Made in Brooklyn) and cast-on a new project... but it's not far enough along to take pictures yet.

1 comment:

SIONA said...

Te acompaño en el sentimiento, se que te costó tomar la decisión pero fué la correcta, seguro que ese precioso ovillo verde encontrará un buen patrón proximamente.
abrazos,
SIONA