Sunday, July 25, 2010

delicious, delicious yarn


woolarina lux sock, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

I went to my fave LYS yesterday after a long morning of trying to sell off most of my worldly possessions (yard sales are GREAT, by the way... you put out things you want to get rid of and people bring you money and then take away the things you don't even want anymore!) and saw this Woolarina Lux Sock. It's a sport weight, 80% merino, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon "sock" yarn, but I think I'm going to use it for a super soft, super warm (and potentially washable? the merino is superwash but I worry about the cashmere...) scarf for the bf for our 1 year anniversary. The anniversary is not until Nov, but I couldn't pass up this yarn... and I'm trying to think about things like Christmas gifts, etc, earlier than December this year...

1 comment:

SIONA said...

Es una lana fantástica ...
Espero que la nueva andadura en tu vida te vaya genial, ya nos irás contando.
Un abrazo!
SIONA