Friday, September 28, 2007

More Yummy Cables!

Thanks for all your nice comments on the shedir cap. It's progressing quickly and I'm already through a couple of the decrease rounds so I thought I'd try it on and see how it fits so far. It's snug! But that's good. It will keep my head warm throughout the winter! And I love the way the cables look when they're stretched out a bit.



I'm loving the cables so much that I'm actually brewing plans for a cabled sweater... I'm thinking more along the lines of one big intricate cable down the front rather than cables all over...

2 comments:

CC said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the way that's turning out for you :) One big cables probably a good idea, but I've heard that Fifi is a fun "cables all over" pattern if you get in the mood for something spicy!

Erving said...

Cool Cap! I love it.