Tuesday, September 11, 2007

bebe hat

I didn't want to get totally bored with the WECY, so after I put the back on holders I cast on for this hat to match the baby booties. It's a fairly quick knit and it's keeping my interest by switching between the seed stitch and the cables. I have one more cable to go (5 rows) before I start decreases.

And now to the pictures: First, the hat thus far (and my messy, messy work area):



And the close up:



Normally I'd clean up before I take a picture but I woke up at 4:30 today and I'm feeling a bit bleh. I'm surprised because this is in spite of my 14 hour day yesterday and not getting to bed until 11:30. Aaaah blaaaaah. Hopefully this is just new semester jitters (the same thing happened last semester for the first couple of weeks) and I'll get over it soon.

No comments: