Friday, January 26, 2007

Finishing objects like nobody's business!


HPIM0358
Originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.


The whole "new yarn guilt" thing is totally working for me... I got the sample scarf for one of the classes I'll be teaching at Lovelyarns done this morning. I'll even have time to take it in before I go to class this afternoon! GO ME!



In other news I actually ended up picking up a couple more yarns for me yesterday... tee hee. I've promised myself that I won't be using any of them until I get more already promised projects for other people out of the way. I picked up a bamboo yarn in turquoise to go with a handpainted yarn that I got for Christmas and wound them together (as shown above, left) which I eventually want to make into the Camisole in "Last minute gifts" (one of the best knitting books I've ever owned...) and Berroco's Bonsai in a beautiful green (above, right) which I will be using for another scarf class I'm teaching. Fortunately she already has a sample, so I'll be keeping this one for myself!!

No comments: