Saturday, July 28, 2007

Relief and a new project!

So I finished that last paper yesterday and I felt such relief! Thanks to everyone who commented and emailed support. In celebration I cast on this using the yarn I got as a prize from Knititude. I should really cast on the 2nd BMP sock since I'm trying to finish it before next Friday, but I couldn't wait to try out the Classic Silk...

I also found out last night that I won the super cute teapot from Knitty K8. I'm super excited, especially since I don't have a teapot (at least, not at my State-side apartment!). Unfortunately, since I'm only in the Great White North for another month I'm going to have her send it to my roommate and I'll enjoy a cup of tea in it as soon as I'm back down south.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Ok, I got lost for a few minutes with the Great White North, but I'm back to comment. The teapot is very cute! Have you ever seen the company Special Teas? http://www.specialteas.com Great tea and good prices.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I'm sure the Buttony Sweater will be super cute, love the crazy button action!