- did a load of laundry
- "found" and cleaned up a new side-table lamp combo thingy (more on this later...)
- reorganized the living room, which of course lead to reorganizing the dining room, which, of course.......
- read all of St. Paul's Letter to the Romans (while knitting the red cross army vest, of course!)
- gave a presentation on said Letter to the Romans, which basically turned into a two-hour class discussion led by me (eep!)
- took back a library book
- went to Target with some of the girls and got supplies to aid in the cleaning and reorganizing
- went to the mall with same girls to help 1 return a phone (trust me, this was much more complicated that it sounds) and ate dinner (ewww, dirty food court food...)
- went grocery shopping (again with same girls)
- shortened and translated an essay from English to Spanish for presentation in tomorrow's class...
Edit: this just in at 10:00pm: I really want these new earrings that I found here:
How cute are these?!