Friday, May 13, 2011

late, for a very important date


alice's socks, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

Ok, these socks weren't for late for anything in particular, they just took an awful long time.I started them Jan 5, according to ravelry, but got side tracked by other projects, writing 2 chapters (just handed in the second yesterday!) and, you know, getting married. So there was stuff. But, finally here they are! This post is also later than expected, as it appears that blogger was having some issues earlier and ate my original post.

In any case, they're done now, I'm not in love with the pooling (which is probably why they were cast aside in favor of other, prettier projects) but I do like the pattern and with the right yarn I think it would be just great.

Stay tuned tomorrow... ok, more likely Sunday, to watch for a little project I'm whipping up for a Gatsby themed party!

No comments: