Monday, December 20, 2010

all the things are knit


turn a square again, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

I can't believe it, but all the things that I planned to have knit as Christmas gifts are DONE! OK, all the things that have to be done before the 25th, that is.

Above is yet another Turn a Square hat, and now that it is done I can safely say that I will be trading the recipients on this and the previous hat. Turn a square is definitely on the larger size. If I were making it for a woman I would stick with the mods I made previously.

Yarn was extra Cascade Soft Spun and Lorna's Lace's Shepherd Worsted I had from previous projects (and I must say I like them together); needles were US 6 (4mm) for ribbing and US 7 (4.5mm) for the rest.

Raveled here.

1 comment:

SIONA said...

¡Que tejedora estás!
Un abrazo y ¡felices fiestas guapetona!
SIONA