Saturday, August 28, 2010

prizes!

I promised that I would have prizes posted today and I meant to take a picture while at my fave yarn store but completely forgot while I was there. So... I'm borrowing the following picture from lovelyarns site to tempt you all:



Prize #1 (for the most creative suggestion) is a skein of locally dyed sock yarn in the colour family of the winners choice! (You win, I email you, you tell me your favorite color and I pick you out a skein of beautiful yarn!)

Prize #2 (for directing the most people to comment) is a paid-for gifted pattern of your choice from ravelry. (You win, I email you, you give me your ravelry name and the link / name of a pattern you want!)

There is still lots of time to enter (this is post 393 and the winners will be announced in post 400... at least a week or two!) so enter here and send your friends!

No comments: