Sunday, August 31, 2008

so close to wicked


so close to wicked, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

ack. I literally have 1/2 a sleeve left and NO MORE YARN. And because malabrigo had a huge fire a couple of months ago, the beautiful, beautiful yarn is in short supply. I've sent out the call around ravelry to see if anyone has any left overs... I really only need about 1/2 a skein to finish it, maybe even less. If I had followed the directions exactly to specifications then I would probably not need any more yarn but remember the first time I bound off the bottom?

wicked short

Waaaaay too short. So, I added several inches (like, close to 10 I think) to the body, which would explain why I ran so short on yarn. Booo. Anyways, hopefully my search on ravelry will bring me an extra 1/2 skein, otherwise I'll have to troll the internet, hoping that one of the online stores has it in stock. (It's worsted weight, colour "Verde Adriana" if anyone has any...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I just might have some of that left. =D

Amy said...

Try calling Threadbear, as they do mail orders and have tons of malabrigo in stock. :)