Sunday, August 24, 2008

Etsy Sunday

Taking a note from Sock Pr0n I bring you a showcase of some of my current favorite items on etsy. If you haven't heard of etsy yet - have you been living under a rock? - stay far, far away. It's quality handmade goodness of every thing you could possibly imagine. I myself have an etsy shop that I sell both patterns and handknit items in. I have also purchased a decent number of things from various etsy sellers, some of which I have already showcased on this blog.

So, since my own knitting right now (sock two of the Pomatomous) isn't very interesting, and in the interest of spreading the love to my fellow etsy-ites, many of whom are actually trying to make a decent living doing what they love, I bring you my etsy favorites - or, things I would buy myself if I had lots and lots of money:

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
gradschoolknitter.etsy.com

1 comment:

aija said...

Awesome choices!! I should start culling my favorites list... I miss doing etsy fridays, but I've been buying so much wool I haven't been doing any other shopping lately :)