OK, so I'm back state-side and it's time to take an inventory of all the WIPs - those coming back from Canada with me and those left to hibernate over the summer, waiting for my return. My goal is to finish up at least 3/4s of these before starting on something new...
First up: Mrs. Darcy
This is the last WIP photo taken of her, back in February. Since then she has been seamed and one sleeve has been completed. She needs 1 more sleeve and some buttons to be finished.
Wicked came out short the first time round (as seen here), but has since been ripped back and made longer - to a non-navel-gazing level. It also has 1 (almost) complete sleeve. (Seriously, what is with me getting bored with the second sleeve? Unless something dire happens to me I'm going to need a second sleeve to keep my other arm warm...)
Sadly I didn't even get through one repeat of the chart with this. But it is very pretty and I will go back to it eventually...
These are so close to completion it's almost ridiculous. I ran out of the contrast yarn with 3 squares (not TIERS, SQUARES) to go. I have more, but it's been sitting here, patiently waiting for me.
This is the completed first sock. I'm now past the heel on the second sock and decreasing along the gusset.
Last, but certainly not least: Georgie
Georgie is all but finished. All he requires is some stuffing, a face, and perhaps a jaunty scarf. As soon as I can get my hands on the polyfil he'll be done.
So, it's looks like I've got some serious knitting ahead of me! Good thing I'm meeting up with some local knitters for some drinks and stitching on Thursday!