Monday, September 1, 2008

FO: Pomatomus


Pomatomus, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

yay! another FO. And more socks. Have I mentioned how sick I am of socks? Silly me only took sock yarn home to Canada with me this summer and wow am I ever tired of making socks. Good thing I'm teaching an intro to socks class next week...

Anywho, the details:

Pattern: Pomatomus
Needles: US 2 dpns
Yarn: Zitron Trekking XXL (with TONS left over)
Mods: Accidentally worked all decreases as k2tog rather than k2togtbl, continued the knits and purls across the toes and only decreased toes to 24sts instead of 12.
My ravelry page: here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these soks are really beautiful i love the color i hope one day that i'll be able to knit socks like this
congratulation

Doug said...

I have to do mittens for my grandmother, then I'm going to try this. It'll kill me, yes, but I'm determined to try.

I'm also going to try to get into using actual wool instead of acrylic blends. There are a few stores in C-bus I'm going to look into. I'll let you know this weekend!