Thursday, July 17, 2008

like, duh.

OK, so I'm just starting the 2nd repeat of the pomatomus and just now realized that I made a bit of an error. I've been working ALL k2tog tbl as regular k2togs. I think this came from the set-up row which is just like row one except for that exact same thing. And I only realized this from reading some of the posts in the Cookie's Sock Group on Ravelry. Even though a few rows in I thought "hmmm... that symbol looks much more like tbl or ssk... but hey, what do I know?" Le sigh.

Buuuuuuuut... I kind of like the way it looks and I don't think it's worth ripping out so much hard work. So it stays, and I'm just going to finish the socks in the same fashion. But I thought I'd try to warn anyone else who might want to make these someday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a long time I did my SSKs wrong. I was slipping the stitches as if to purl (the standard way). And I never noticed a difference. *laugh*