Saturday, July 5, 2008

FO: Internaughty Monkeys

I finished the 2nd Internaughty Monkey on Thursday while waiting for my grandmother's two hour oil change. I hate car dealerships. I was going to wait until I could reunite it with it's partner (I'm staying at the 'rent's to help out with the dog while my mom's away and my dad and sis work all the time and the other sock is at Dr. BF's apartment, along with my camera), but I got bored this morning, and my feet are cold. So I give you a series I call "One warm foot":





Notes:
Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A.
Yarn: Dark Side of the Moon by Crash Into Ewe (purchased at Lovelyarns but also available on etsy)
Needles: US 2
Mods: slip stitch heel. otherwise all is as planned.

P.S. Ignore the dog toys, the strangely pyjama'd leg and the man behind the curtain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin, that yarn knits in a way that cannot be predicted. Wonder if it's the Monkey pattern with all the colors???? That's what's so great about hand-dyed.

Speaking of hand-dyed, your hair doesn't look as bad as you felt about it judging by the look on your face. I think you look great as a brunette. I know us girls like a change now and then, but I don't go for those home kits. When it comes to color, I dye yarn only!

We miss your brown-headed self!

Terry