Thursday, March 1, 2007

bad blogger

I've been a bad knitting blogger. But to be honest there hasn't been a whole lot of time for knitting lately... I finished one of the leg warmers and am about 3/4 of the way through the second. I hope to go to my fav LYS's Sit n' knit on Saturday and finish it up. I'll post pictures when it's done. Then I'm going to use the leftovers to make another pair of my mittens.

It's sad 'cause the weather is warming up significantly here in Bmore (whoever would have thought that I would lament the coming of warmer weather?!) but I am going back to Canada for March Break and I'm sure I'll have to show off my winter gear again!

Edit: Check it out: Protesting as only a knitter can!

1 comment:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Don't worry, I'm sure some hideously cold weather is right around the corner!;)