Friday, March 9, 2007

I take it back

The more I look at them, the cooler the space invader socks, featured on the cover page of the new knitty, become. I'm think I'll make them for my little bro, perhaps. And then maybe a pair for myself... but in shades of pink, of course!

In other news, the second pair of Cindy Lou Who mittens are now completed. With any luck, pictures will be taken in full daylight tomorrow to be posted. And I've started the lace cap from knitty's summer '03 issue, although it's hard to tell right now how it's going to turn out... I think the yarn I'm using may be too stiff...

2 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yes, I am completely obsessed with those Space Invader socks as well!

gradschoolknitter said...

I bought the yarn for my brother's pair, a superwash merino that I found at this crafting warehouse in my parent's town. I only bought black and white, but I thought that maybe I would do the kool-aid dye method for the green guys... or not. I can't decide if I want to be bothered with it. He probably won't care either way!