Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sock swap 10 received!

Sock swap 10 by gradschoolknitter
Sock swap 10, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

I just got my swap package from this past swap and even though I took part in the "frugal" group my knitter was way overly generous. Interestingly enough, the partner I sent to downstream was also my upstream partner! (We don't usually plan it that way but sometimes it just works out.) So, if you remember what my swap package looked like you will notice that we basically just traded green socks! hehe!

And a close up of the fantabulous socks, so you can see how well they fit:

Sock swap 10

Unfortunately my camera seems to have gone missing (I know it's around, I've seen it, but that's the way with moving... everything finds a new home and then I can't find it again), so I had to rely on my iPhone for these pics... hopefully it'll show up again soon so I can show off the slow, somewhat boring progress of my fingering weight stockinette stitch sweater!

There's still time to sign up for the next swap! Sign ups are open until Sept 30 and swapping/knitting will take place between Oct 1 and Dec 31!

2 comments:

Mairead said...

What a lovely parcel - both the one you sent and the one you received. Those socks are scrummy!

gradschoolknitter said...

Thanks Mairead! I can't wait for cool enough weather so I can actually wear them!!