Saturday, September 7, 2013

faster than the speed of light

iss12_003_medium by gradschoolknitter
iss12_003_medium, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

It's a bird, it's a plane.... no, it's my swappee's package!*

I sent it last Friday and she received it (in Europe, no less) on Tuesday!! She took much better pictures than I, so I'm posting them here to show you how well they fit:

iss12_006_medium

I think the "will they fit" worry is even worse than the "will it get lost in transit" one... so hurray on both points!!

In other knitting news, I'm trying to make myself a colour-block style sweater... and by "trying to make" I mean "making it up as I go along". So we'll see how that works out. So far, it hasn't gotten a lot of attention:

Color block 1

but it is simple enough that I can work on it while I'm reading, etc, in my office (also pictured above).

*The sock swap is open again for sign-ups!! If you are interested or want more information, please come check us out on ravelry!!

No comments: