Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Wool Room & Longmeadow Farm

pilot againlongmeadow farm 100% merino woolsheeps in coats!pilot the horse!IMG_0312IMG_0313
IMG_0314many lambslambmom and lambbah bah black sheepthe grandpa
Are you there Charlotte?maaaaaaaaaaaam

You might remember the Wool Room at Longmeadow Farm from last September when I went a little crazy at the fibre festival... most of the yarn from that post is from the wool room. So when Sandy posted on her ravelry group that they were having an open house at the farm to show off the new lambs I knew I had to go. So I mentioned it to some of the ladies I knit with and off we went!

There were lots of lambs, a horse named Pilot, a very cute and extremely friendly border collie, and, of course, yarn! I restrained myself this time and only brought home two skeins of 100% merino in a deep burgundy:

longmeadow farm 100% merino wool

I'm hoping it will look nice with some of the yarn I still have from my first purchase:

longmeadow farm: the wool room's american merino yarn 100% merino

I'm thinking of striping them in a pullover? Still tbd!

No comments: