Sunday, March 17, 2013

Socks on a Sunday

Heel turned on my plain jane socks for the WWFY group!

Speaking of socks, I'm contemplating some changes to the sock swap... it will still be international, but I am thinking about making it into two swaps instead of one. For those who like the current format (socks + goodies up to 30$ US), no fears, that will remain the same. But I'd also like to introduce a smaller swap for those of us (myself included) who are trying to remain a little more frugal these days. This second group would just send socks and possibly one small goodie like stitch markers or a chocolate bar... Anyway, there is a poll and subsequent conversation here on ravelry. I'd love to hear from anyone who has participated, who has thought of participating, or who might consider participating in either of the options in the future!

No comments: