Monday, February 11, 2008

it's baby time again...

Another professor is having a baby, probably sometime this week. (Due date is Wed, I believe.) Both parents work in the department and I already sort of set the precedent last October, so I've been madly knitting this weekend to make baby presents.

So far I've got a pair of the infamous Saartje's booties done:



And I'm starting a hat in the same yarn to match. There is so little done on the hat so far that it's not even worth picturing.

I'm also so close to being done the never-ending scarf that I should be able to post fo pics within the next couple of days. Except that I feel guilty working on it, when I should be finishing up the baby set for someone who is delivering this week...

1 comment:

Loralee Choate said...

Your baby booties never fail to make me SQUEE!

So freaking cute.