Wooooo... a contest! And a simple one at that! Skeins her way is hosting a "what ya gonna knit" contest for the summer and giving away her newest pattern and some gorgeous blue sky cotton. So now all I have to do is let you know what I plan on doing this summer.
1. Finish the log cabin blanket (super soon actually) for the OSCBF's newest family member.
2. Finish the vest for the OSCBF (which has sadly been languishing for months... and won't really be useful to him until November or December...)
3. Make BMP socks for my little bro
4. Figure out what I'm going to do with the lovely Schafer Anne yarn I bought with a Christmas Gift Certificate... I'm thinking either the Silk Cami from LMKG or a shawl I saw in Fall '06 interweave knits...
5. More baby stuff for a friend who is having a shower soonish... depending on how soon is soonish I will have to decide how big a project I can take on...
6. Something for my mom for her birthday... It's not until the end of June though, so I'm sure I'll think of something by then!
So, that's it... that's all I've got planned for the summer so far. That and 3 more term papers to write before Aug. 1. Eep!
P.S. I saw this first on the ADD Knitter's blog. Part of the contest is that you have to let people know how you found out about it.