Saturday, May 26, 2007

Log Cabin

This morning I finally finished cutting all the ends off the back of the log cabin baby blanket for the OSCBF's newest family member. He left this morning for a conference in Saskatchewan (how did I actually spell that right on the first try?!) and afterwards he will be traveling farther west to visit various family members, including the cousins who just had a baby a few weeks ago. We were running more than a little behind this morning, though, so these are the best pics I got of it before it got thrown into a suitcase:






One with flash and two without. Try to imagine it flat and without the mess of our breakfast dishes in the background...

Specs:

Yarn: Berroco Touché (It must seem like I hoard this stuff or something, but all I can say is hoorah for machine washable!)
Needles: Size 8 / 5 mm circs & crochet hook (for the pink border you probably can't even see in these pics)
Pattern: None - just a straight up log cabin as explained in this tutorial by Mason-Dixon Knitting.

I can check #1 off my summer knits list!

2 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Your blanket looks great, what an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

hi

i really like you blanket it's very beautiful
i like the coulour

your secret pal