Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Un-freakin'-believable



I can't believe the response I got yesterday to my new mitten pattern. As of this morning (i.e. 30 seconds ago) 99 people had downloaded the pdf, 43 had marked it as a favorite, and 28 people have put it in their ravelry queue. To understand how HUGE this is I'll compare stats with some of my other patterns available.

The Cindy Lou Who Mittens, that have been up for 1 year and also available for free, have been download from ravelry a total of 108 times. Total. In a whole year.

The Lacey Rib Anklets, again, free and available for 1 year, have 43 favorite hearts AND have been put in 28 queues. 1 YEAR.

I'm obviously completely blown away by the response but I'm so glad everyone likes them!

ETA: click to embiggen the image... it's a screen shot of my downloads on rav for the last 3 days.

No comments: