Thursday, May 9, 2013

swap package!!!

kai mei socks by gradschoolknitter
kai mei socks, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

Squeeee! Just got my swap package from the 9th international sock swap! These socks flew to me all the way from New Zealand, and just in time! The pattern is the memorable Kai-Mei from Cookie A's first sock book. I had knit a pair of these for myself several years ago and just (as in less than a week ago) threw them out because a giant hole had formed in one of the toes and unraveled a large section of the underside of the foot. Irreparable. And somehow, my swap partner had the foresight to replace them for me!

The rest of the package was awesome too, as you will see:

jewel yarn
100% NZ merino! And the colour! Swoon!

project bag
A project bag...

goodies
... filled with goodies!

drawstring bag
And another, bigger bag, with a drawstring and a NZ pin!

Big thanks to my swap buddy! I love everything!

Want your OWN swap partner and goodies from anywhere in the world?! We are currently holding sign-ups for our next swaps, until May 31! You can check us out on ravelry!!

No comments: