Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So many things...

OppAtt #1 by gradschoolknitter
OppAtt #1, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

It's been a busy week and the needles have been flying! I finished the first of the OppAtt Socks a few days ago and I am thrilled that they fit me. I was a bit concerned since the pattern really puckers in when not on, and makes the sock look really small. But it fits really really well, which makes me really really happy!

Here's another angle, for better pattern viewing:

OppAtt #1

Also on (and then rapidly off) the needles this week were a couple of baby hats:

elfish
The first was of my own design, a little elfish-style number, that may go to my niece's soon-to-be cousin (no, not ME... my SIL's brother's wife is due in August).

scrappy hat
And a scrappy gnome hat, which is going to a friend who has an up-and-coming photography business and wanted some props. There might be a few more of these in the future... there are lots of babies being born in my circle of family and friends and this was an awesome stash buster for all those bits and bobs of leftovers that I would never get around to using otherwise.

No comments: