Monday, December 30, 2013

extra rows

extra rows by gradschoolknitter
extra rows, a photo by gradschoolknitter on Flickr.

See that one line of purple in the midst of those 3 green rows there? That is not supposed to be there. Or maybe it's the first row of green that is out of place? Either way, I somehow picked this back up in the middle of a round and started over with one or the other when I was supposed to. The other side looks fine, you'd never know that there was a huge, honking error staring at you from behind. But there is.

So, do I rip back a considerable amount? Or just wear that side on the inside of the cowl? I'm inclined not to rip it out, but maybe it'll look worse in the light of day...

1 comment:

Mairead said...

If it were me, I'd rip it out, as I know it would drive me nuts! You don't have to rip back too far...