Sunday, March 4, 2012

one down, oooooooh shiny....

I finished up the first of my sock swap socks this morning... and decided that instead of casting on the second, I'd really rather get going on my March SIAC project. I know I should finish up these first... but I really want to make something different right now. The worst part is that they both require the same set of DPNs (which, of course, is the only set I have in 1.5US, shockingly enough), so I have a really quandary on my hands.

What would you do? Finish up the socks first, or throw caution to the wind and cast on something else? The socks don't have to be mailed until the end of April, so time is not really a factor...

3 comments:

WildflowerWool said...

I would be tempted to cast on something else too but I would finish the second sock :) The first one looks great!

WildflowerWool said...

I would be tempted to cast on something else too but I would finish the second sock :) The first one looks great!

Kim said...

since time's not an issue, I say: knit what you want! you've had to be committed enough w/thesis work, let yourself have fun elsewhere!