Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February SIAC


cascade heritage redux, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

For the February Self-Imposed-Accessory-Club I will be making some toe-up socks (possibly in my Socks for a Winter's Night pattern or possibly plain) as a class example, in some cascade heritage that was almost a different pair of socks... but then wasn't. It has been around, in one form or another for well over a year now, so it's high-time it got used! Only problem: class doesn't start until Feb 12... which will just impose my no-yarn-before-SIAC-is-complete yarn diet for most of the month of February. Which will be hard, but probably not such a bad thing.

The 3rd International Sock Swap is underway, this time I am not participating (I just have TOO MUCH other stuff on my plate right now), but I am still moderating. I hope all the swappers have a great time!

No comments: