Monday, February 1, 2010

crystal palace


mini mochi, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

I've been blogging about the sock yarns I've used and how I've felt about them. My first post about yarns I've disliked, drew the attention of a crystal palace employee who emailed me to talk about the mini mochi I used in my socks that felted. Although I probably won't use it for socks, they were kind enough to offer me 2 skeins of yarn to replace the socks. It's way above and beyond for a yarn company to even notice a little blog like mine, let alone offer a replacement, so I just want to say thanks to crystal palace for being a pretty upstanding yarn company. I know through a friend who owns a yarn store that some of the companies can be hard to deal with, but I've never heard complaints from anyone about CPY and now I know why.

I'm thinking perhaps a gathered scarf?

No comments: