Monday, December 21, 2009

Off to the post office!

Is there anything worse than following up a post with a picture of one mitten with a post of a picture of two mittens?

finished army mitts

Yes. But only if that picture was taken by my mac cam. Because I think my real camera is downstairs and I'm feeling that lazy. These are done, commissioned by a friend for a friend currently stationed in Afghanistan. Off to the post office!

I promise, I have a more interesting post floating around in my head. Ok, I, at the very least, think it will be interesting...

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

The thing I find so cute about this is that I am reading this while giving my BEAUTIFUL MITTENS some love and removing the pilings from them with a razor. HEE!

gradschoolknitter said...

haha. I'm sorry they're pilling.. I hope it's not too bad.

These are HUGE on me, eh? I hope they fit him!