Monday, April 20, 2009

Exams are hard, dude


rainbow socks, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

So I wrote my big, scary, sit in the room for 7 or 8 hours and try to type as fast as you can exam on Wednesday. I've oscillated between thinking it went fine to "OMG they're going to kick me OUT!". Which, by the way, is probably not true or even plausible. It's just the release of stress post-exam.

BUT! Hey, LOOK, a SOCK! I saw someone else's rainbow socks over on ravelry and couldn't resist.
Yarn: Mini Mochi
Needles: US 2 DPNs
Pattern: None. 56 sts, twisted rib, round heel (or French heel) from Heels by Number. (Yes, I am going to eventually try them all!)

And, hey, look... ANOTHER SOCK!

twisted flower heel

OK, this one has been done for a while... but I've been so lazy about my battery eating camera that I hadn't yet photodocumented this one... and yes, the other one IS on the needles, but it's barely started. These take a lot of time and concentration, neither of which I have for complex sock knitting currently.

No comments: