Saturday, November 20, 2010

No-Vember


nakniswemo, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

I feel like November has completely slipped away. I've been meaning to take a progress pictures since the 15th so I could give a half-way point update on my NaKniSweMo sweater, but I've also been trying to leave the house by 8am daily to make some of my NaSchoWriMo goals.

In any case, as you can see above, I have one sleeve and the body completed to the yoke. I'm about 2 inches away from having another complete sleeve and then I can join them all together. So I'd say I'm in every danger of actually finishing this on time!

What about you guys? Are you participating? I'd love to see your complete or almost-complete (or not-so-almost complete!) sweaters too! Leave a link in the comments!

No comments: