Thursday, October 14, 2010

my swap package (finally!)


swap bag from gekko, originally uploaded by gradschoolknitter.

I'm so excited that you're all just going to have to deal with the mac-cam pictures! I had this delivered to my office address since I was dealing with moves and mail problems this summer... so yeah, the camera is at home. I finally got my package from the first sock swap! My partner disappeared into the ether so my fellow moderator gekko stepped up to the angel plate and sent me a great package!!

Aside from this cute bag (stuffed with goodies) there was also:

needle bracelet from gekko
Cute needle bracelets!

swap yarn from gekko
Yarn! (From left to right: Araucania Ranco Sock, Handspun Merino (looooove the colour on this!) and Black Sock yarn (I believe it is Patons Australia Patonyle to match the toes of the socks to the afterthought heels I will be putting in))

And, of course:
swap socks from gekko
swap socks from gekko
SOCKS!

I love love LOVE my package. Thanks again, for EVERYTHING, Gekko!!

No comments: