Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hemlock ring wedding blanket

One of my best friends is getting married in just over 2 weeks, so this is for her ( and her to-be hubby, of course).

It's not quite as big as I wanted, but I was running short on yarn and time... yes she's getting married in 2 weeks, but I'm going home in less than a week and I wanted to have it done and blocked before I flew home.

Here's a full view of it blocking on my double-sized bed:

hemlock ring wedding blanket

Pattern is Hemlock Ring Blanket by Jared Flood (brooklyntweed)
Yarn: Cascade Soft Spun (4.5 skeins)
Needles: size 11(US) 8mm
Mods: Didn't do the crazy picot bindoff, instead just P2tog, slip stitch back to left needle.

2 comments:

Susan said...

So lovely. Thanks for posting a picture.

WildflowerWool said...

Beautiful! Your friend is going to love it!