I didn't make the deadline on Friday for the BMP socks, but my brother is aware of them and they were completed this morning:
As you can see, the second toe (on the "HI-SCORE" sock) is white... I actually ended up running out of black yarn (surprising since I had way more yardage in the black than was called for in the pattern... although my bro's feet are probably a lot larger than the designer's...). Other modifications: all black heels and 1st toe, did not add the shooter pattern (I'm not very good at duplicate stitching, especially on such tiny stitches) and the high score reflects the recipient's birthday.
And now the WIPs:
The beginnings of the buttony sweater. I need to get longer circular needles in order to go on, so this is stalled for the moment.
And the honeymoon cami. This would be further along but I didn't like the striping so I ripped back. Plus it's been full time work on the BMP socks, attempting to finish in time.
That's it for now... this is post 99, so look for the 100th post contest in a couple of days!!